The Denton's (Justin's Moms Family) had their annual reunion in Sterling, Ut. this weekend. We had so much fun! They had all kinds of activities and entertainment for the kids. It was a regular carnival. Justin's aunt Mary was in charge and did an amazing job! It was so fun seeing all of his cousins that was haven't seen for a long time. While the adults were busy talking and catching up the kids were busy with this.......
A fishing pond,
Blow up slides and basketball hoops.
(Markell, Kennedi, Camri, and Stetson)
"Willie" the clown came and did a magic show and balloon hats. He was a cute little old man that was pretty funny.
Colt (Justin's cousin, watch for him playing football for University of Utah this year!) was such a good sport to help out "Willie"!
Tyra got to help with a magic trick too!
The kids had a blast hanging out with their cousins!
Saturday morning we met for a delicious breakfast at the park and then went to Palisades and played in the paddle boats, canoes and rafts! Doug and Cozette (Justin's parents) went out on the paddle boat and got caught out on the water in a wind storm! What a fun adventure. I went out with all the little kids too. They are so fun!
Junstin went out in the canoe with his cousin, Clay to try their luck at fishing. I can't believe they didn't tip over. They were teetering back and forth until Clay finally told Justin to quit paddling. Clay paddled out and back all by himself. No luck with the fishing, but were just glad they made it back without tipping over! It was a super fun reunion and my thanks go out to all that helped with the planning and organizing. It was great! Can't wait until next year.





4 comments:
Super cute idea with the Carnival stuff! Sounds like the kids had so much fun.
Hi Ludvigsons! Looks like the family reunion was a serious party. I love the pic of your family at the top of the blog - it's beautiful!
What is up with the world's best reunion ideas? I've got to keep these in mind when I'm in charge in 2 years.
ps. We are probably coming to St. George for the Labor Day weekend. Maybe you & Gentry & I could get together for lunch if you are in town.
Leslie,
I would love to get together over Labor Day, unfortunately I will be out of town. I'm going to Midway for Swiss Days with my sisters. If my plans change I will let you know.
Post a Comment