Sunday, March 9, 2008

Watch out Tiger here comes Stetson!!!!!

I think his favorite part of golfing is being able to help steer the golf cart! Sorry the picture is so dark.



It is definitely spring in Mesquite! The weather was beautiful yesterday, so Stetson and Justin had to take advantage and hit the links. There is a course here (Coyote Willows) that flooded a couple of years ago, so while they are rebuilding there are only 5 holes and they are all Par 3, it is perfect for Stetson! Justin gives Stetson one stroke per hole, Stetson hits from the womens tees and usually beats him! Stetson sank a 35 foot putt yesterday and was pretty excited about it! Watch out Tiger here comes Stetson!!!!

4 comments:

Julz said...

Great job Stetson! You show your dad how it's done! Maybe you can teach Ty how to play!

The Armantrout family said...

That is awesome!! Go Stetson!! I am sure he could hit the ball better then me!! The weather looks so nice, I am so ready for summer.

The Armantrout family said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Jody, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous that you can be out playing golf. What beautiful weather. It looks like Stetson has gotten the hang of it!