Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Kennedi's Piano Recital


Kennedi had her first piano recital on Sunday! It was held in the chapel at the church and I felt kind of weird taking pictures in there so this is all I got. Anyway, she has been taking lessons for about a year and a half and is an absolute natural. She played two songs one was a duet with her teacher, and the other was a fun little tune called School Bus. Her duet was Lord I Would Follow Thee, Justin is thinking about playing it with her for a special musical number is sacrament. Kennedi did awesome!!!! I was so proud of her. Kennedi loves to play and we have found it to be theraputic for her. When ever that stereotypical red hed temper starts to flare, okay explode, she goes in shuts the door and just plays away! It is such a great outlet for her, I am so glad that we found piano for her. In school they had to do an all about me poster and one question asked is, if you could wish for anything what would it be, and Kennedi said, "to be a famous piano player". Watch out Liberachi here we come!!!

4 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

Wow! Kennedi looks so grown up, I love that dress it is darling!! Way to go Kennedi!!!

Shannon said...

That is so awesome!! I can't believe how big are kids are!!
Yes rumor is true, i haven't blogged it yet, but we SOLD our home(It wasn't for sale) and are looking all around to see what we really want to do.
We'll See...Crazy Huh?!!

Lott said...

I love Kennedi's dress. The memories of piano recitals and how I almost threw up...those were the days!

Lance and Celeste said...

Hi, my name is Celeste, I am Lance Hughes wife, I would like to know who Kennedi's Piano teacher is I'm thinking of starting my girl and don't know of anyone that teaches