Saturday, March 1, 2008

Book Review...


So Justin has been out of town this weekend and I have pretty much locked myself in my room while I was enthralled in reading this book today.What were the kids doing you might ask? Let's just say they have had free reign of the house today. Don't worry I threw some cereal out on the floor for lunch. No just kidding, but I am terrified to survey the damage, but hey sometimes it's okay to "vege." Anyway, has anyone read this book? I have read a few Mary Higgins Clark books but this one is by far my favorite. I loved it, and couldn't put it down. If you like murder mystery plots then I am confident you will love this page turner!!

3 comments:

Julz said...

I love Mary Higgins Clark! I'll have to check it out- thanks!!

Lott said...

Devoured it, loved it! She's a great easy read author. I'm never disappointed in one of her books.

Shannon said...

i can't believe that you can read those Murder/Mystery's when your husband is out of town!!! SCARY!
I am such a big wuss when it comes to Movies and Books, i have to watch Full house or something just after i watch the news so i don't have nightmares! haha
I am serious!!