So yesterday was my Birthday! I don't like to toot my own horn or anything but I have to give my wonderful husband credit for always making me feel so special and important on holidays. He came home from lunch and surprised me with a dozen of the most beautiful roses ever! I had thought he forgot but he obviously didn't. He is such a wonderful caring husband, I don't know what I would do without him, life would certainly be a whole lot duller. Anyone that knows him can testify of that. I love you babe! (I took this picture of one of the roses that I thought turned out pretty cool!)
Later on he and the kids cooked me a candle lit dinner of spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread! It was so cute. (I think it was all the kids idea!) they are so thoughtful! I love them so much!!!!
Before dinner we went to Stetsons flag football game! He had a great game with two great catches and 2 touch downs! In this picture the boy missed Stetsons flag and Stetson ran it down to like the 3 yard line! It is so fun to see your kids succeed and cheer them on! And yes I am one of "those moms" who is on the sidelines cheering for their kids to Go! Go! Go!






11 comments:
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday dear Jody.
Happy Birthday to you.
Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. It sounds like you were spoiled and had a great day.
Christine
Happy Birthday! I sure miss those fun birthday lunches at Dante's!
Happy Belated! I am impressed with little Stetson's skills. I wish Isaac was one year older and could do all of that stuff! He's an active one, too! I looked into wrestling here and NM Jr. Wrestling is run by ex-cons...I think we'll have to try something else. Anyway, I love seeing your fun family's activities!
Happy Birthday sis!!
Stetson is such a stud! We miss you guys! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing!
Happy Birthday Jody! I'm bummed I missed it! I remembered on Sunday- figures! Also I stopped by your place yesterday- I hope you got the book!! I better call you!
Happy Birthday, Jodi. Funny way for us to get back in touch with each other after how many years? It's neat to read up about your family a bit though. We wish you well, Jordon (and family)
Happy Birthday Jody!
So fun to see you and your darling family. You guys are so awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY. That is so dang cute. Justin is so cute and so halarious. A candle lit dinner is such a cute idea, and the rosees are gorgeous.
Happy Birthday!! Yea! What a sweet family you have!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODY!!! How fun that your sweet little family made you a spaghetti dinner!
Boston would love to play Flag football, they don't have it here until the Fall! O well, a little longer.
SPRING looks GORGEOUS, i wish it would hurry and get here.
Happy Birthday Jody! I think that Justin does the cutest things for you. I am so glad you had such a great day.
Post a Comment