Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We Won!!!!!!!

Justin and I golfed in a tournament on Saturday with Polly (a loan officer) and Robby (her son). It was a four man scramble and we took first place!!! We each won $100.00. Not only did we win, but I got my first birdie on a par 4. This was an amazing feat because I'm not very good at golf. We were all screaming with delight, and jumping on the green (oops) I didn't care I was amazed at myself. With all of the commotion you would have thought I hit a hole in one. Anyway it was a really fun day, and gorgeous weather. Now if only we could win our softball tournament tonight! Oasis Golf Course (we live on the number 1 green)


Up on an elevated tee box. Nice view!

7 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

Way to go! I am impressed that you are a golfer... I still haven't gotten myself to play. I know seems silly since I work at a golf course.

Favor, the 1st ward wants to make the cute aprons we did. Can they borrow your pattern and instructions? I will call you tonight or tomorrow.

Lott said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I hope I can find a softball & volleyball team to play with in GF.

Good luck tonight!

Michelle said...

Awesome!

Shannon said...

Yahoo!!! That is so awesome that you did so great!
I love that view and the Golf course looks so green!

Good luck to your on your Softball game!

Nielsen Family said...

How beautiful it is there and the weather was awesome. Congrats. I think Golf is so hard. Good luck on Softball. I love that game! I miss playing it.

Lauren said...

hey jodi! we are now officially bloggers so feel free to add me :)

Lauren said...

oh and p.s. i know your name is jody with a Y. sorry!