Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Happy Belated Easter! This year for Easter it was during our spring break so we went up to my Mom and Dads to play with cousins and family! I am so grateful for my wonderful family! They are the best! I love spring time with all of it's awe and wonder of new life budding everywhere I look. It gives me a renewed sense of well being. I am so grateful for my savior and the gift of the atonement.

It was a great time. These are just a few of the pictures I took on Easter Morning. Cami and Jenny and I all made each of the kids these Easter Baskets. They were fun to make and kind of relaxing too.

Kennedi was last to find her basket. I a closet down stairs.


Stetsons was in a dorm fridge mom and dad had in storage downstairs.



Tyra! She loves puzzles and is really good at them!




Maverick was so fun this year....




The Easter Bunny left a trail of whopper eggs coming up the stairs and spelled "Luds" out of the eggs. Maverick went up and down the stairs about 20 times until he had collected a pile of colorful bunny poop!



3 comments:

Michelle said...

i love the baskets!! You are so creative. You'll have to share your secrets.

Katie McCaul said...

Those baskets are so cute! You are way too crafty.

Lott said...

I remember making those baskets many, many years ago in R.S. I wouldn't even know where to start now. Sounds like you had a fab Easter