We were so excited Cami and Mary came to play with us last weekend. We had so much fun! There was never a dull moment. You name it we did it. We were outside most of the time. The weather was gorgeous, we even put the sprinkler under the tramp and got out the wading pool. We went to the park both days and just enjoyed a little vitamin E therapy. Cami, Kennedi and I got pedicures one day, Cami and I stayed up late talking, laughing, waxing eyebrows, and making cute Easter baskets...(I'll post those later). It was nice to have some girl time with my cute little sista. I can't believe I didn't even get one picture of you. Sorry Cami. What a fun weekend, thanks Cami and Mary for coming! We love you and miss you! Can't wait to see you at Easter!
Mary at the park.
Mary at the park.















3 comments:
Oh i love Sisters!! So fun that you got to hang out with just them.
I love how you did EVERYTHING!! We felt like that for 1 day on Saturday, now it is back to FREEZING again.
Oh well, Utah weather right?!
Thanks for everything! We had a blast!! Mary is already asking to go back! Love ya!!
Hey Jodi it is me....Michelle...I am going to secure my blog page and I wanted you to be able to keep following it. Please get me your email address so that I can invite you. I love your little family and seeing all the things your doing. I LOVE the aprons. I will have to start one.
Post a Comment