Here's the high apeture lens I have. Remember it doesn't zoom... it's a fixed 55mm (which is the same as your lens now at farthest away). But it takes great blurry shots :)
And I think this is the wide angle lens I have. It came with my camera so I will have to check to make sure it's the same. But it's a 17-55mm so you'll be able to take close up pictures and scan a whole room of people.
What a beautiful blog. I love how everyone keeps updating. I have not been on for awhile and it is fun to see all the changes. I love your new family picture too. We do have a lot in common. Our families love doing similar things. Can nt day I now how to make those dandy things, but they look great. Happy Birthday to a great friend...that I am so gald to keep in touch with through the world of blogging.
age 9. Kennedi loves to play the piano~she is a natural, She is very athletic and likes to play all sports. Her favorites are soccer, and swimming. She has her Dad's sarcastic sense of humor, and a temper to match that red hair~ and no, we don't know where the red hair came from!
Stetson
age 7~ Stetson is the sweetest little boy you will ever meet. He is so easy going and fun to be around. He absolutely idolizes his Dad. He loves to play with his knights and castles. His favorite movie is Knight Tale. Stetson enjoys playing sports, especially wrestling, swimming, and baseball. He has more heart and determination than any kid I know!
Tyra
age 4~ Tyra keeps me laughing all the time. She is the girliest girl ever. She acts like she is 16 and has the cutest little voice~ it sounds like she is on helium, so funny. She loves Dora, and anything pink. Yes, her hair is naturally curly, and so fun!
Maverick
age 2~ This little guy is my "mamas boy". He is such a little snuggle bug. He loves, loves, loves, Power Rangers and can't function in the mornings until he gets a little Power Ranger fix. He thinks he can do anything the big kids can do and is very independant!
7 comments:
No but I want to learn once you figure it out!
HAPPY Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
You are the best!!
LOVE YA SIS!!!
Ahhhhh! Today is your birthday. I hope you had a great one.
I know how:)
Check out these links:
Here's the high apeture lens I have. Remember it doesn't zoom... it's a fixed 55mm (which is the same as your lens now at farthest away). But it takes great blurry shots :)
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-Lens-50-1-8-II/dp/B00005K47X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1236802755&sr=8-1
And I think this is the wide angle lens I have. It came with my camera so I will have to check to make sure it's the same. But it's a 17-55mm so you'll be able to take close up pictures and scan a whole room of people.
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-EF-S-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-Lens/dp/B000V5K3FG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1236802868&sr=1-2
I will plan on bringing my camera to healthy woman so you can try my lens. Lunch was fun today. Thanks!
What a beautiful blog. I love how everyone keeps updating. I have not been on for awhile and it is fun to see all the changes. I love your new family picture too. We do have a lot in common. Our families love doing similar things. Can nt day I now how to make those dandy things, but they look great. Happy Birthday to a great friend...that I am so gald to keep in touch with through the world of blogging.
I know I am late on responding to this post but I found this "how-to" online if you haven't figured them out yet!
http://www.ehow.com/how_4490230_tissue-paper-flowers-party-decorations.html
They are way cute!
Post a Comment