Friday, January 11, 2008

Tyra, Tyra, Tyra.......




Tyra has this little brown teddy bear, "teddy" that goes with us everywhere, and I mean everywhere. She has figured out a new way of carrying him around so her hands can be free. See for yourself why I was laughing my head off at Teddy's new mode of transportation. Pretty smart I'd say...... The problem is all she wants to wear are loose pajama bottoms so teddy will fit. These are the little things that make me so happy to be home with my kids! I love em!!!!!

4 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

Tyra is so cute! I sure do miss you guys. I love how she carry's teddy, she is pretty darn creative.

Shannon said...

Her hair?? Where did those Curls come from?!!;) She is so cute, and very creative for teddy! Now does He fall out of there often? hehe

Lott said...

Tyra is part kangaroo I'm guessing.

ps. I love the game 500...we played it too.

Anonymous said...

I think that your little Tyra is soooo cute. I love her spunk. Maybe it's the third child syndrome, my third is so similar!