Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pictures of the Kids

I had to put these pictures up. I had them taken at the end of the summer, and thought they turned out pretty cute. Right after these were taken Tyra chopped off her ponytails, and all of her curls. I was so sad.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

hey Jody, the tools are only showing to you, none of us see them, it just shows up when you are working on your blog, so you can click on them and then it will Edit that part of the Blog! Your doing well, it looks awesome!!!
Keep em' coming!
Email me if you have any other quest. too
Staylor96@msn.com and i can call you too!

Heather said...

Happy blogging! I'm glad we'll be able to check up on each other's families now! Those are darling pictures of your kids.

Lott said...

Those pictures are so darling! I need to get real pictures of my boys. Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas!

ps. Do you have a phone number for Gentry now that she has moved?

Anonymous said...

Jody-
Your Christmas poem was so creative. I was laughing the whole way through. I love your blog. I still can't believe that you have four kids too. They are so cute.