Hubba, hubba... isn't my honey a handsome catch! I think so. This is his Sr. picture from High School. Since he just turned 36! I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite photos I have of him growing up.
l-r {Yori, Justin, Shane}
This is Justin and his brothers Shane and Yori. They grew up working on the farm. That cow is HUGE! Boy did they learn to work.Their family would spend the whole summer up in the mountains herding cows. They would stay up there and camp all week and come home for a shower and church on the weekends. Justin loved it. He would ride his little horse "Crackers" all day long. He was probably only 4 years hold, and held his own rounding up cows.
Doug with his three boys. Yori, Shane, Justin
What a handsome couple!





5 comments:
That is so funny! Happy Birthday Justin
I love seeing old pics! Thanks for sharing!
Some of those pictures are hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
How fun!! What a cute kid, he looks alot like stetson! I want to pull out my old photos now.
You can download a free 30-day trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 at adobe.com if you want to see the program before you buy it. It also has great tutorials and hints. The HELP menu is also very useful to find tools and tips. Good luck!
Post a Comment