Thursday night was the big Academy graduation! Congratulations to Justin for all of the hard work, not only physically but mentally too. The course consisted of a huge test every week as well as 3 finals at the end (Fire 1,2 and Hazardous Materials). The Academy was 10 weeks long. Every Saturday from 6am-6pm. The academy and the training facilities are outstanding. Over half of the guys in the class drove from Vegas because they had heard how great it was! Justin had a great time. I loved hearing all of his stories he had at the end of each day! But man was I glad when it was over, we really missed him on Saturdays. Next on the schedule is EMT certification starting in March. 
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Mesquite Fire Academy Graduation
Posted by Ludvigson Family at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Congrats Justin!
WOW! Way to Go Justin! That is so cool that he is now going after his EMT.
Congratulations!!
That's so awesome Justin! Congratulations!
That is fantastic. I had no idea he was even doing that!
Post a Comment