Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Kennedi Jo!

It's hard to believe I have a 9 year old. Wow, where does the time go? Kennedi has truly grown into such a beautiful young lady! Some words I would use to describe her are, smart, talented, driven, competitive, athletic, social butterfly, happy, leader, creative, fun, witty, and I could go on and on. Our family has been so blessed to have Kennedi be a part of it. I love her so much. I love just hanging out with her, and talking with her about life! Happy Birthday Kennedi! We love you. This was Kennedi's birth announcement!
4 weeks old

7 mo.

9 mo.

1 year! What a mess. I love this picture because it shows her "flaming" red hair, (no pun intended) It really looks like flames, so funny.

4 years

8 years!


5 comments:

Lott said...

Happy Birthday Kennedi. You've always been such a beautiful little girl, but now you are growing up. I hope your birthday wish comes true.

Shannon said...

Woo Hoo!! 9 is so awesome! i can't believe we have kids this age, and their birthdays are so close!

Happy Birthday Kennedi!! I remember when you were born. ;)

Tobler Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennedi!!!!

Vigoren Family said...

Fun to see the age progression of the kids. They're very cute kids and so full of life! Happy Birthdays!

The Armantrout family said...

Happy Birthday Kennedi!!! I love all the older pics. she was such a cute baby! I can't believe how fast she has grown-up!! Love ya Kennedi JO