Sunday, June 1, 2008

Swimming, Mud Fight, & Baseball

I haven't posting any pictures from my camera lately. My computer has been acting up~it's a dinosaur. Anyway, I thought I would post some of the activities we have been doing to lately.Swimming. This is Justin throwing Stetson for a back flip! Once Justin started this he had a job all day long. Over memorial day we went up to Yori's (Justins brother who lives in St. George). He has this awesome pool. It's huge, heated, and tons of fun. We swam barbecued and relaxed. The kids played all day!

Guess whose the instigator of this one? You guessed it, Justin. He is so crazy and fun, this is part of why I love the guy. We came home from our date night and the kids had built this awesome sand castle with the babysitter (don't know what happened to the picture I took of it). Justin couldn't take not getting down and dirty and playing in the sand with the kids. He had changed his clothes faster than you could say Flash Gordon and was right in there playing with them. One thing led to another and this was the result! It was a pretty fun night, until I had to do the laundry, ugh.

We just had our last baseball game. Justin coached and pitched to the kids. Kennedi and Stetson were on the same team, so nice not to have to run from one game to the next. Next year Kennedi will go up to machine pitch. The kids had a great season. We have a couple of kids that can really PLAY! We were undefeated. Kennedi and Steston can really hit the ball. We are having the end of the year party up at our house tomorrow, (pictures to come.)

5 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

How Fun!! Justin is such a fun dad!! I love the mud fight, Stetsons expresion is so funny.

brooklyn said...

so fun! i like your new layout. the family picture is so cute--your kids are totally adorable. (and i love kennedi's dress!)

Julz said...

Justin did a great job coaching- and that was a great pic you took! Ty's really looking forward to the party tomorrow- if you need any help let me know!

Vigoren Family said...

The energy level of your family is oozing out of the computer monitor. So fun!

andreamichelle said...

You don't know me, obviously, which makes it really weird to write on your blog. I just wanted to thank you for your blog about the cute dresses. I've been trying to find cute, modest dresses for some time now, and i googled "cute modest dresses" and it came up with your blog... which of course led me to the dress site you found. Seriously, thank you!