Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary Baby!

12 years and we still got the heat! hehehe (inside joke). I can remember like it was yesterday, my mom coming in to my room to wake me up for my big wedding day! I can remember the butterflies I had in my stomach and all the nervous energy that was all bundled up inside! I am happy to say that after 12 years I still feel butterflies! I couldn't have dreamed a better life. Justin is such an amazing Father and husband, and works so hard to provide for our little family. I love you with all my heart. Love ya baby! You might be wondering what fun things, weekend trips we might have planned for the big day. We celebrated by going to see Kung Fu Panda with the kids and Yori's (justin's bro.) family. It was so cute and way funny! Definitely a must see in my book.
As far as a weekend getaway...we were called by the stake presidency to be ma and pa on trek.http://gobringthemhome.com Whoo Hoo! We get to go dress up like pioneers and pull a handcart through the desert for 4 days for our big romantic trip. Oh ya, did I mention we are in charge of ten teenagers too! We leave Wed. at 6am. I've never been on trek but have heard alot about it. I have heard mixed reviews, some people are all for it and others don't care for it. I am kind of dreading it but excited in a way too, does that make any sense? Anyway, I will be experiencing it first hand in 2 days. I will let you know how it goes.


6 comments:

Lott said...

Jody,

Hunter leaves on our Ward trek trip on Wednesday as well. We packed him up yesterday.

I think it would be fun if I didn't have to wear a skirt!

Shannon said...

You two will be perfect for the Trek! Cory and i were asked to be a Ma & Pa when i was in YW, but we were going to be doing Invitro. So i am hoping for that Chance again soon!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

brooklyn said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together.

Have fun! Nothing spells love better than h-a-n-d-c-a-r-t. ha ha!

Nielsen Family said...

Jare and I were asked too when I was in the Stake YOung Womens in Grants Pass. I could not go...but Jared went and absolutely LOVED it. You guys are perfect for it and the kids are so lucky to have you guys! Congrats! You are a beautiful couple.

Vigoren Family said...

Happy Anniversary! Love hearing about long-term love stories. Hope trek was fun!

Dave West said...

Our temple-versary is your anniversary! How neat!
I know we picked a bad day for everyone to come. (With conference and graduations) Wish you could have been there. But at least we now have a special day in common!