I came home from running errands all day is St. George. Justin had watched all the kids. They played hard all day, and the house was trashed (they had been having a real party). Maverick was asleep on the floor under the curtains but I couldn't find Tyra. After searching for a few minutes I started getting worried, but Justin wasn't so I knew she was just hiding. Finally I looked in her room for the fourth time and could hear her breathing. I searched in the closet, under the bed, on the bed, no Tyra. I was puzzled! Then out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was her curly hair. Sure eneough, she had crawled up in the chair full of stuffed animals, as it always is, and had fallen asleep ~naked mind you, (they had been swimming.) After I found her I was able to laugh about it, but I sure was about ready to call the police! Moral of the story, when Justin tends kids they play hard, have fun, and land where they may!Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Can You Find Tyra?????????????
I came home from running errands all day is St. George. Justin had watched all the kids. They played hard all day, and the house was trashed (they had been having a real party). Maverick was asleep on the floor under the curtains but I couldn't find Tyra. After searching for a few minutes I started getting worried, but Justin wasn't so I knew she was just hiding. Finally I looked in her room for the fourth time and could hear her breathing. I searched in the closet, under the bed, on the bed, no Tyra. I was puzzled! Then out of the corner of my eye I saw what I thought was her curly hair. Sure eneough, she had crawled up in the chair full of stuffed animals, as it always is, and had fallen asleep ~naked mind you, (they had been swimming.) After I found her I was able to laugh about it, but I sure was about ready to call the police! Moral of the story, when Justin tends kids they play hard, have fun, and land where they may!Posted by Ludvigson Family at 6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is very cute! Daddies are for playing not cleaning.
That is hilarious! Justin must have worn them out pretty good! Cracks me up!
I can't believe how big your kids are! Fun to see you at the shower :)
I would have DIED!! Way too funny, though. I think you're raising 5 kids, not 4...
Darling...but incredibly scary as well. The picture is so cute!
Post a Comment