Friday, February 22, 2008

Kennedi's Tribute to Stetson

This is some art work Kennedi drew for Valentines Day. She just brought it home yesterday. I thought it illustrated her tribute to Stetson beautifully. When she read her tribute to me I started crying. It is so sweet and tender. I will cherish it forever. I have to share it with all of you, so here you go, and have a great day!


My Brother Stetson Is Special
By Kennedi Ludvigson; Feb. 2008
My brother is so special to me. Stetson loves me because I'm his sister. I'm always by his side. I really like it when he shows love to me.
Stetson is a very helpful person. Because he helps me clean my room. Whenever I'm sick or I'm not happy he helps me feel better. I think he helps people a lot, but I know he helps me so much.
He also is a fun person. He makes me laugh a lot. He also enjoys life. To me I think he is always a fun person. My brother has always loved me. I know he will never stop loving me. Happy Valentines Day.


4 comments:

The Armantrout family said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever read, you need to save that. You have the cutest kids, I sure do love and miss them!!!

Lott said...

That is so darling. Most brother/sister combos are still in the fighting phase!

Julz said...

Wow! It's not every day that you get to read something like that. Kids are so awesome!! It's times like that when you remember what families are all about!

Heather said...

Very sweet!